Great Cyber Friend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
One of the beauties of the Internet and of this forum is that you get the opportunity to "meet" some incredible people. I have made many friends on this forum, most of whom I will likely not meet in person.

One of the finest people I have met is our number one poster, Dario. I will not draw comparisons between Dario and others here so there is no need for Ed4Copies to pout.

Dario, you know why, but I wanted to publicly thank you. I am not sure that life will ever bring me to your part of Texas, but if it does, I want to meet you and your family. You are, as we say back home, good people!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan

Three cheers for Dario.... Hip Hip... well you get the idea. I too consider Dario a first class person and a friend.

GoodTurns

He's a Pinay! How bad could he be?????;)

Dario-
I'm an "honorary Pinay" according to a wonderful group of folks I know, so count you among my "automatic" friends!

alamocdc

I'll join this bandwagon, and I can tell you from first hand experience that Dario and Jo are indeed GREAT people. And Cav, my friend, if you do ever get the chance to meet either, jump on it. They'll treat you so many ways you're bound to like at least some of them.;)

And did I mention that Jo is a great cook?:D Yeah, it's a gloat![}:)]

Dario

Thank you guys [:I].

With due respect, I received more from you guys (IAP in general) than I ever shared/gave back. Not to pat each other's back but Nolan, William, Billy, Al, etc., you all know what I mean. I too look forward meeting you guys if and when the opportunity arises.

Will any of you believe that I missed this thread? ME??? :D[}:)] It is my wife (Jo) who saw this and asked me if I read it. [:0]

Thanks again!!!

airrat

Dario

You are a fantastic person and both my wife and I are happy to say a friend. I hope we do get the chance to thank you in person.

wudnhed

Originally posted by wdcav1952

One of the beauties of the Internet and of this forum is that you get the opportunity to "meet" some incredible people. I have made many friends on this forum, most of whom I will likely not meet in person.

One of the finest people I have met is our number one poster, Dario. I will not draw comparisons between Dario and others here so there is no need for Ed4Copies to pout.

Dario, you know why, but I wanted to publicly thank you. I am not sure that life will ever bring me to your part of Texas, but if it does, I want to meet you and your family. You are, as we say back home, good people!

Isn't it nice to have good feelings like this about people you've never met in person?

Top Bottom