Eight More Tea Lights

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

I just finished these off in time for next Saturdays 4 hour craft sale .

One thing that I have found with these is that the higher the gloss the faster they sell. Put a satin or low sheen on them and there is no interest in them. Put a gloss finish on and they sell like candy.

They are a nice project where there are no kits of hardware to buy and a good way to use up odds and ends of pieces of wood .
It's like turning scraps into cash.

377247875.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W.Y.

Very nice... That's a very interesting project. I like them.

If you do craft sales try a few of them. You will find that they will pay for your table rental real quick to allow for more profit on the other items. Same goes with spin tops which I am presently sold out of again and usually do a batch of at least 25 at a time . I am out of so many turned items again and I have other things that come ahead of spin tops so probably won't get around to more for another week or so.

I have had this same basket heaped up with them so many times and they just keep selling.

There are only 30 in this particular lot but I have had them heaped up much higher than that.

342502681.jpg

W.Y.

If you don't mind me asking, what kinda price do you get for your tea lights?

Anywhere from $15.00 to $49.00 depending on size and type of wood. .
The ones shown in this thread are my lowest priced fast movers in the $15.00 to $29.00 range.

I have a dozen of the battery operated lights for display purposes and tell them where to buy them but for the ones sold over twenty five dollars I sometimes get real big hearted and include the 50 cent light with it. :biggrin:

Hayseedboy

So where do you get them?

I have a dozen of the battery operated lights for display purposes and tell them where to buy them but for the ones sold over twenty five dollars I sometimes get real big hearted and include the 50 cent light with it. :biggrin:

That's funny!!!

Thanks for sharing your pricing.

Larry

Top Bottom