disc golf dye's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from spitfire

spitfire

When I am not with my family or in my workshop I am playing disc golf. I can't leave things how they are when I get them so I started doing custom dye jobs on my disc. Here are some samples of what I have done. Anybody here play disc golf??????? or evn hear of it?
bruce lee
brucelee.jpg

air jerry...i only dd the jerry part not the actual tye dye.
gerrydisc.jpg

sun.jpg

DSCN1684.jpg

DSCN1683.jpg

pic21.jpg

pic19.jpg

pic18.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
I've played. It makes frisbee golf look like tiddlywinks. Those drivers really sail, I about killed my brother's truck from 100 yards one of the first times I threw one. Had no idea they'd go so far so fast! Very fun game, a little more my cup of tea than regular golf. Nice work! :)

karlkuehn

Banned
Hey now! That's my buddy Calvin! LOL

I just want to go on record as saying that I have no idea who Ben is, and had no part in the making of this disk. Please contact customer support to lodge complaints and concerns.

[:p]

spitfire

I hear that a lot, that people use to play in college. Since then we now have the http://www.pdga.com/
and the top money making pro last year made 45-50k. The big thing I see when new people are playing is they actually use a frisbee, golf disc and frisbee are 2 whole diferent things.

pianomanpj

We've got several courses around where I live. Several friends of mine and I are hopelessly addicted. We're also into beltsander racing. But that's a topic for another thread!!:)

Daniel

It used to be a huge pastime on the campus I work on. The campground we have or family camping trip at has an 18 "Basket" course that starts off looking tame then gets really tough. it actually goes up a mountain side through the forest (imagine your fairway being a path through the trees) and ends at a swimming pool which you really are happy to see after that hike. I also play the regular type of golf. I am much better at golf than I am disc golf. Hint, lay up to anything that even resembles a tree branch.

thewishman

I LOVE disc golf. There are about five courses around Columbus, OH and I wish we had a few more. Great fun and MUCH cheaper than regular golf (which I play infrequently and poorly.)

Great designs! I never thought to customize them in that way - GDNJ*

Chris

*Good discs, nice job

spitfire

Hey guy's glad to see some other players on the board. Did any of you guy's see the worlds 2005 dvd???? I live about 1.5 hrs from those courses in Allentown and played at Jordan Creek which was one of the course played in worlds. Check this pic out it's kinda wood related :D this is hole 16 at Jordan Creek. I don't really have a site where I sell them. I post them on our club site and I think they are going to make their way to Ebay. Check out the one I did last night.
143.jpg

141.jpg

Mr. Norris is not afraid of a few trees.
chuck.jpg

spitfire

HaHA. I postedthe same thing on my disc golf forum and those guy's thought nascar too but that was not right. It is Derrick Zoolander
zoolander.jpg

txbatons

Nice discs. Here in my city (Carrollton, TX) we have a huge disc golf course in the middle of town that's maintained by the city and free to play by anyone. There's always tons of people on it and I've wanted to try it, but haven't gotten off my keister to do so. There's also a store here in town - Play It Again Sports - that sells discs by the hundreds. I never knew there were so many different weights, styles, etc.!

Top Bottom