New pipe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bosipipes

bosipipes

Custom order I finished today

Cav.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bosipipes

If your talking about the front knob it is there as a drain plug. This shape is called a Cavalier. Yes I caved that on my lathe using a collet chuck.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Oh, ye babes in the woods. I suppose you no longer read Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass. You don't know Jefferson Airplane or Gracie Slick either, I bet. Well, let's just say the "hookah smoking caterpillar" has special meaning for us children of the 60's. And thanks for asking.

rlharding

Originally posted by DCBluesman

Oh, ye babes in the woods. I suppose you no longer read Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass. You don't know Jefferson Airplane or Gracie Slick either, I bet. Well, let's just say the "hookah smoking caterpillar" has special meaning for us children of the 60's. And thanks for asking.

Or Lulu, The Dave Clark Five, The Walker Brothers, Purple Harem (the odd one in this group)....then going back a tad further, Nina Simone, Joan Armatrading, Petula Clark - no relation to Dave....

Ahhh, gotta pull out my albums.

txbatons

Originally posted by rlharding

Or Lulu, The Dave Clark Five, The Walker Brothers, Purple Harem (the odd one in this group)....then going back a tad further, Nina Simone, Joan Armatrading, Petula Clark - no relation to Dave....

Ahhh, gotta pull out my albums.

Don't forget Louis Armstrong!

pianomanpj

Originally posted by karlkuehn

Dang! I thought the drain pipe was where you plugged in the hookah. [8D] Beautiful pipe.

What the heck is a hookah?! Sounds like a gyrene choking on his battle cry. heh

Karl,
A hookah is the woman with which Eliot Spitzer was caught!![:0][:0][:0];)[:eek:)]

cutterwoodjoe

Great looking pipe, nice job
Lou, I don't think they are quite getting it I think I'll go have some Hot Tuna [8D]:D:D

Top Bottom