Another miniature birdhouse

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

My wife asked me to make a miniature birdhouse for her sick aunt. I made it a little too slim but it turned out OK. Bottom half is spalted Bradford Pear.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hi Cody! Very cool.

I love the "natural edge" cap. It makes the house so much more natural and inviting (for a bird) IMO. Are there arrogant and snotty birds who want to stay in the High-rent district? Of 10,000 bird species there are 115 "Kings" and... ZERO "Queens". Maybe a Kinglet would fit in (3.2"-4.3")...if you push :eek:

Nice!

Old Codger

Beautiful bird house!!! I especially like the 'bark edge' to the top cap plus the design of the bird house! VERY nice and it's certainly going to make a wonderful gift for your wife's aunt! BTW...where did you obtain the little bird that you have posted on the birdhouse perch? I have had some difficulty finding small enough birds to place on my miniature bird houses and your's seems to be just the right size... Great turning and safe turning to you always!

Cwalker935

Beautiful bird house!!! I especially like the 'bark edge' to the top cap plus the design of the bird house! VERY nice and it's certainly going to make a wonderful gift for your wife's aunt! BTW...where did you obtain the little bird that you have posted on the birdhouse perch? I have had some difficulty finding small enough birds to place on my miniature bird houses and your's seems to be just the right size... Great turning and safe turning to you always!

Hobby Lobby sells packages of the little birds (assorted colors). They are located in the doll house section.

Sataro

Great looking birdhouse. I also like that natural bark rim. It really sets it off!

Top Bottom