A Few Stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from nightowl

nightowl

Here are a few that I finished up today. Comments are welcome. Especially about the size of them. I question if they are too small.

Attachments

• DSCN0214.JPG
    DSCN0214.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 320
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

They LOOK Great to me! Short of having nothing on the stopper, I don't think anything would be to small. You have some great detail in your stoppers, if you think they are to small let me know and I will PM you my address and you can send them my way. LOL. :biggrin:

bneff

Small isn't bad. The biggest complaint I get is that the tall ones are hard to fit in the fridge. I had made a couple of the style that looks like a hat and sits down over the bottle top they sold first. I'll be making more of them.

Bill

HawksFeather

They don't really look all that small. I have seen some that have been made that I think are WAY too big and would really look out of place on a wine bottle. But that is just me. My wine stoppers might be a little wider, but not much taller than yours.

Jerry

d1lb3rt

I agree with Mark; nice detail. I like them all including the size. I'd be proud to claim them as my work.

I'm going to make several today for my SIL as Christmas presents. Your designs gave me some good ideas.

Al

Top Bottom