Zoom Session - IAP site usage and features Q & A session

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Are there things about the IAP web site that you don't understand? Confused? Perplexed? Well, this session is for YOU!

On Saturday June 6th at 8:30pm Eastern Daylight Time we will have a Zoom Session Q & A on the functions and features of the IAP web site. Please PM me with your questions a few days before the session and try to be specific. I will group and organize the questions into topics. Names will not be used. Jeff our "Fearless Leader" will answer questions and show how to use the features and functions that confuse me.

This will be a Q & A session on the usage and features of the IAP Web Site. Please PM @randyrls with questions you have about the operation and features of the site. Please try to be specific. This will be used to develop a "Help Guide". You DO NOT need to attend the session to submit a question, we are trying to find out what parts of the site are confusing or not understood by our members. A link to the Zoom Room will be posted a day or two before the session starts In the "Virtual Gatherings" forum. If you have not used Zoom before, please checkout this message for a guide on how to start using Zoom with a Cheat Sheet. Show up 15 minutes early and get familiar with the software. It isn't difficult to use.

jttheclockman

I won't be there but you can use my question which got this whole thing started if you like. That is how to set up an album, how to add to album, how to view your album and others??? If you want to use my album as example go ahead.

I know it took me some time to figure things out and still does not roll off my brain as easily as the other former site did and probably never will.

Top Bottom