Zodiac/Ellipse/Thankyou/etc. kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

@ed4copies

Within today's thread discussion (started by TonyL) at this URL:

you posted your complete instructions (which you say are hard to locate on your new website). . I thank you for posting these instructions.

In those instructions, you show a diagram of all the parts associated with the ELLIPSE. . The parts are numbered 1 to 11.

Parts 1 and 2 are shown SEPARATED. . Do they go together as a press fit, or via threads ? . Or should they actually be shown permanently together ?

I have in my hand a ZODIAC kit for comparison with your parts diagram. . Parts 1 and 2 are pre-assembled TOGETHER and do not seem to come apart at all.

Are the ELLIPSE and ZODIAC kits different in this respect ? . Or am I misunderstanding something ? .

I personally would like it if the ZODIAC Parts 1 and 2 did separate easily (preferrably connected by threads). . I LOVE the ZODIAC and I use it a lot.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hi Mal,
Each generation has changed just a little. The zodiac was first that I marketed. I have the original version which does have part 1 and 2 separate, but I never marketed it. Want some?? I have considered making it available, but I'm afraid the front section may "spin"---a condition that can occur (rarely) in the Berea sierra--penmakers find it objectionable!!

I do have several hundred I would love to sell!!

magpens

@ed4copies

Thanks very much for your reply Ed. . It answered my concern/question.

I will give your offer some thought. . It seems that Part 1 and Part 2 were not connected by threads at that (or any) stage in the evolution !

Top Bottom