Zip code?? Please answer the poll--THANKS!! Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Would you be willing to tell IAP your zip code?

• Yes, I would love to meet other penturners.

Votes: 294 96.7%
  • No--good luck finding me!

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • I got a better idea, which I have explained in the thread!

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

76winger

I think those who have been honest with City and State info have closed the gap on who's where already. Of course we are international and theirs still other countries and whatever they call their equivialent to state along with varying postal codes. By the way, mines 46052.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi Ed...There are other Canadian and International members out there who may wish to join or make a chapter. Please add Canadian postal code information. Darrell Eisner ,Haliax , Nova Scotia B3S1H4

ED, so what about adding 'postal codes' to take care of the Canucks? Occasionally we come out of 'hibernation' from the deep freeze and turn an occasional pen.:wink:

Thanks Darrell for thinking 'globally'.:)

If Jeff adds a field for the "zip code" and formats it to be alphanumeric with 9 positions (for the US zip plus four), it would also accomodate every code I have seen in shipping all over the world. Even Canada's weird alternate letters and numbers.
They wanted to be sure that people who used their Zip code as a "password" had a strong one.

gbpens

60491 Would be nice if the zip code would be in the members list and be able to sort or select a range to find a members near us.

plano_harry

I kind of wanted to click the second one. It had an adventurous & rebellious tone to it. Kind of like "You'll neve take me alive, Copper!"

For the rebellious types....

images

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I kind of wanted to click the second one. It had an adventurous & rebellious tone to it. Kind of like "You'll neve take me alive, Copper!"

images
:biggrin::biggrin:
Another LOL!!! This just does NOT fit with the smiling face next to it!! Sorry, Harry---I don't picture you as the "dirty Harry" type!!:biggrin::biggrin:

plano_harry

images
:biggrin::biggrin:
Another LOL!!! This just does NOT fit with the smiling face next to it!! Sorry, Harry---I don't picture you as the "dirty Harry" type!!:biggrin::biggrin:

It's a Texas thing Ed. That's one of our flags.:cowboy:

57703 I would love to see what other turners are within driving distance.

Levi Woodard
Woodardwoodworks.com

Sent from my Galaxy player using Forum Runner

03743 is my zip code. This really only gives what most of us already give in Location? I really like the idea of a map with stick pins in it. Is it possible to put the number of members for a state in the stick pin?

Last edited:

bruce119

I see no issues 34690 doesn't pin point me any more than Holiday, Florida.

I just got a beat up truck rite now and can't go too far 50 miles tops.

And I don't have the space or environment to be a host.

Waluy

I don't see any problem with listing zipcode, after all as long as it is optional most of us have already included city and state which is all a zip code will tell you (well in my case it also tells you east or west side of the city in relation to I-35)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom