Zen Foubtsin Pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Vertex too, but no I have never seen a Zen fountain, nor do I recall anyone doing a mod...

Looking inside the cap of the one on my desk, it does look like there is a delrin or teflon or similar white material insert in the cap that MAY interfere with it having enough room for a FP Nib. Of course if it is only delrin or teflon, that would make it easy to open up quite a bit, either by manufacture or modification after the fact...

I find it unusual that someone has not made this mod yet....

toddlajoie

I can now no longer say I haven't seen it... Thanks John!!

That post pre-dates my involvement here by a few years, so I can use that as an excuse. From the looks of the photo, the cap has been taken apart and a spacer added to give it a bit more length (This opens a world of opportunities, like double closed end Zens...) and the inner piece was probably removed. I noticed you did not answer requests in that thread for how and what you did, so excuse my assumptions, but I'm guessing you made an adapter to screw into the existing Zen body thread that provided threads for the Fountain Section from another kit. I'm not that up on the other kits, but my guess would be Barron or Jr. Gent series. Forgive the insult if you made the section from scratch...

Top Bottom