Zebrawood Bottle Stopper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Band Saw Box

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Just finished this Zebrawood bottle stopper that I started before my surgery. I used an airbrush to apply the WTF about 6 coats and I think it came out nice. I tried this one Quick-Change Airbrush Kit at first but it didn't work very well to I spent the extra money and got this one Quick-Change Airbrush Kit. along with a #5 tip and it really works well. I used the WTF right out of the bottle with out any problems.
All C&C are welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 161
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Dan, your bottle stopper really looks sharp with the zebra Wood! I have not tried an airbrush yet for finish. Looks like you got that figured out too!

wyone

I have two bottle stoppers I need to make, but I have tried twice and really did not like how they came out. I guess I need to look at examples and steal a design for mine. Hey look.. a great design I can steal is right here. :) :) great design, looks awesome

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thank you Charlie, Warren, Susan and Mitch for you very nice compliments. Mitch you are not allowed to steal my design that would be wrong.:mad: How ever feel free to use it and make as many as you like. :)

wyone

Well darn.. I thought I found the solution to my issue... if I can't find a pattern on my own,.. steal yours... :) I am learning how to visualize the best pattern for the grain, but still a lot of trial and error on my part. But then, I sort of like the challenge of that.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thank you very much, Bob, Kenny for your great compliments. Mitch now I feel bad so I'm going to turn my back. I hope you have fun trying out my design. I really did this design so I could see how well an airbrush would work to apply the finish.

Top Bottom