YoYo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Crumpio

Crumpio

This is a yoyo I made tonight. I have been making and selling them for quite some time. I got big into the YoYo business a while back and some of my yoyos have been used in World and National contests. It just became more of a job to me than a hobby and I got out of it for a while. I sell them at a local art store in town and at a local craft fair once a year. I can sell just about as many as I make. The local news station did a segment on me and it seems I cant keep up sometimes. I just hardly have the time to post on here. Let me know what you think. Good or Bad. Thanks By the way I make 99% of them out of acrylic. Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0723.jpg
    IMG_0723.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 178
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kirkfranks

Yes I agree. I have used the psi kit before. I like your idea of using the acrylic because the wood does not seem to spin as true since the grain density is different from one side (edge) of the yoyo face to the other.

Crumpio

Yes I agree. I have used the psi kit before. I like your idea of using the acrylic because the wood does not seem to spin as true since the grain density is different from one side (edge) of the yoyo face to the other.

You have to be carful with the plastics as they tend to do the same as wood. I have found that the different colors in the plastic tend to be like the grain in the wood. Just 1 gram can through off the balance.

Top Bottom