Youth 14-17 Contest = BASH 2019 WINNERS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

We had seven great pens here in this contest.
Truly, all of them are Winners.

In 3rd place.....15 yo Kaleb (David Prince)

attachment.php

In 2nd place.......14 yo Kaitlyn (Edicehouse

attachment.php

And in FIRST PLACE.....With a record of 110 votes out of 132
Jonathan (JonJon)

attachment.php

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED
AND A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO MADE OUR PRIZES POSSIBLE
)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 430
  • 8.gif
    8.gif
    132.1 KB · Views: 419
  • 1.5.jpg
    1.5.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 433
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Talltim

Congratulations to all of the entrants.

Jonathan (JonJon) is my son. He is out of the country on a mission trip with his church youth group. Because of that he will not be commenting for another week and a half. I am sure he will comment when he gets back and will enjoy reading all comments left.

I am proud of his work. I started teaching him turning about a year and a half ago, but now he could teach me.

Kaitlyn, your pen is lovely. You did a great job picking the blank to match the pen. You should be proud. Give your uncle a slap on the back for picking you up and taking you to his shop to make it. Sounds like a good uncle.

Kaleb, fine job on your pen. I like your segmenting, nice mix of wood and acrylic. Keep up the good work.

All of the entrants should be proud.

Thanks to you Stonepecker for your efforts for the young people.

Last edited:

edicehouse

Congratulations to all of the entrants.

Jonathan (JonJon) is my son. He is out of the country on a mission trip with his church youth group. Because of that he will not be commenting for another week and a half. I am sure he will comment when he gets back and will enjoy reading all comments left.

I am proud of his work. I started teaching him turning about a year and a half ago, but now he could teach me.

Kaitlyn, your pen is lovely. You did a great job picking the blank to match the pen. You should be proud. Give your uncle a slap on the back for picking you up and taking you to his shop to make it. Sounds like a good uncle.

Kaleb, fine job on your pen. I like your segmenting, nice mix of wood and acrylic. Keep up the good work.

All of the entrants should be proud.

Thanks to you Stonepecker for your efforts for the young people.

When you say "good" don't you mean bestest???? We did go to Crackerbarrel afterwords.

Top Bottom