Your entry forms

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Folks, it is now 3:53 am and I really need to get some sleep! I have created all of the entry forms for your contests. I don't have time tonight to give you each your URL but hopefully you can figure that out on your own. Simply visit the 12th bash page, click on the menu for your contest, when the form opens, highlight the URL at the top of the page and that is what you can use for your contest descriptions. PLEASE run through the form and make a test entry to make sure it is working properly. I have not had time to test them. You should be able to submit an entry and the it should e-mail you a copy of the entry to the e-mail address you used on the form as well as send you an e-mail to the address you provided for submissions. Each submission e-mail should have the IAP username, Real Name, and any pertinent details. All of the photos you submit for the test should come to you via E-mail.

If you see any errors or if you would like something changed, please let me know. The form software keeps all of the data in a database including the photos. When you are ready to post your submissions for voting, please let me know and I can provide a direct URL that you can use instead of having to upload the photos again. I can also provide you an excel file of all the entries at any time if you just ask me. When your contest ends, please let me know so I can disable further entries.

The main page of the bash site is not complete yet. I will end up adding the bash 12 logo, I just have not had time yet.

Here is the URL for the bash server where you can find your contest entry forms. http://iapbash.org/12/

Again, please let me know if you see anything that needs attention or if something is not working properly.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

Thanks Curtis!

Anyone have a hint as to how I can put the link into the contest post? It doesn't look like I can edit it. (no rush since my contest doesn't start for a week)

Thanks!
Dave

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Curtis, Check the email for the Pen Box contest. I submitted a test using the form over 2 hours ago and have not yet received the "entry". My email should be woodenwonders at woodenwonderstx dot com.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Curtis, Check the email for the Pen Box contest. I submitted a test using the form over 2 hours ago and have not yet received the "entry". My email should be woodenwonders at woodenwonderstx dot com.

Mannie,

Please try it again. I may have had a server setting wrong. I have tested and the server is sending e-mail properly and the address for your form was simply copied and pasted into the form software exactly as you gave it. It is woodenwonders@woodenwonderstx.com

If you still don't get an e-mail, check your spam folder.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Guys, I am heading out of town first thing Wednesday morning for a family vacation and will not be back for a week. I REALLY need you to test your forms and verify here that they are working! If anyone has the time to test every one of the forms for me, that would be wonderful. That way we can at least be sure they are working for the entrant. I just don't have the time to do it with trying to get things done before heading out of town.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Mannie,

There is no data in the Pen Box entry form. Either the form is not working or something happened when you submitted it. No entries have been received.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator

Mannie,

Please try it again. I may have had a server setting wrong. I have tested and the server is sending e-mail properly and the address for your form was simply copied and pasted into the form software exactly as you gave it. It is woodenwonders@woodenwonderstx.com

If you still don't get an e-mail, check your spam folder.
Received yours, but not mine from earlier today. I'll try it again in a few minutes.

CREID

for casting 1 resin/polycaly
the rules say you must submit 2 photos and the form you gave me says up to 3 photos.
can you change to say "must submit 2 photos" The upload buttons seem to be right, they work and there is just 2 like there should be.

thanx

curt

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I received one form with my info for the Pen Box contest and one with my info for the Casting1 Resin/Polyclay contest which I did not fill out at my mcsjez at woodenwonderstx dot com email. both of these had a picture attachment. At my woodenwonders at woodenwonderstx dot com email, I received your submission and my second submission each of which had four copies of the same picture.

CREID

I received one form with my info for the Pen Box contest and one with my info for the Casting1 Resin/Polyclay contest which I did not fill out at my mcsjez at woodenwonderstx dot com email. both of these had a picture attachment. At my woodenwonders at woodenwonderstx dot com email, I received your submission and my second submission each of which had four copies of the same picture.

I received one with two pictures of a cub scout, I thought it was a test that someone was doing on mine (casting1 resin/poly clay), Maybe it wasn't.

Mr Vic

The Freestyle Casting Contest worked great. It forwarded the entry and photos just fine.

Only small issue is it says it's brought to you by: PTownSubbie.com - Silicone Molds

If it's supposed to be there no sweet. Thanks a bunch Curtis! Hope your vacation is AWESOME!

Last edited:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
the rules say you must submit 2 photos and the form you gave me says up to 3 photos.
can you change to say "must submit 2 photos" The upload buttons seem to be right, they work and there is just 2 like there should be.

thanx

curt

This has been fixed. Please check it again to make sure it is how you want it.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
The Freestyle Casting Contest worked great. It forwarded the entry and photos just fine.

Only small issue is it says it's brought to you by: PTownSubbie.com - Silicone Molds

If it's supposed to be there no sweet. Thanks a bunch Curtis! Hope your vacation is AWESOME!

No, that was not supposed to be there. As you can probably figure out, I did not recreate every single form or I would still be working on them! I created a new installation of the software and copied the forms from previous bash events to the new installation, then modified them. I missed that somehow but it has been removed now. Please check to be sure.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator

I received one with two pictures of a cub scout, I thought it was a test that someone was doing on mine (casting1 resin/poly clay), Maybe it wasn't.

This was posted to the casting1 resin/poly clay form by Mannie. The email is from him and the ip address is from his town. I am not getting what the issue is. It was submitted through and recorded in the proper form database.

Attachments

• form.jpg
    form.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 97

Mr Vic

No, that was not supposed to be there. As you can probably figure out, I did not recreate every single form or I would still be working on them! I created a new installation of the software and copied the forms from previous bash events to the new installation, then modified them. I missed that somehow but it has been removed now. Please check to be sure.

Thanks Curtis. It's fixed. Feel your pain... Get to swap out 28 Win XP computers with Win 7s by Sunday so we can convert to a new point of sale system. Yup conversion is on Super Bowl Sunday...

CREID

This was posted to the casting1 resin/poly clay form by Mannie. The email is from him and the ip address is from his town. I am not getting what the issue is. It was submitted through and recorded in the proper form database.
It doesn't seem to be an entry. It is just pictures of a cub scout. What do I do with it?

CREID

thanx

curt

It looks ok, but when I tried a submission earlier it went through to my email right away and when I tried a submission now nothing has come through.

CREID

thanx

curt

It looks ok, but when I tried a submission earlier it went through to my email right away and when I tried a submission now nothing has come through.

Ok it went through eventually.
I got it.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator

It doesn't seem to be an entry. It is just pictures of a cub scout. What do I do with it?
That was a test I was doing for the Pen Box contest. Don't know how it got on the Casting1 resin/poly clay form. Just delete it.

Top Bottom