You da' man JohnnyCNC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Padre

Ok, I am here to tell you that JohnnyCNC is a good person and that no one should hesitate to order stuff from him.

I ordered from him on Friday, got the stuff today, WITH EXTRAS! And the merchandise is 1st class all the way.:)

Thank you John.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

opfoto

Rated #1 by me too!

I ordered a few items from Johnnycnc this past Friday night and got the items today.

The washer for the jet mini is of exceptional quality. It took less than 5 minutes to replace the stock washer. I really don't know why I waited so long to replace it. I am very pleased with the live and dead centers as well. I hope to be TBC before too long.

I would not hesitate to order from this fine gentleman again!!!

Thanks Johnny for such great service!

ROOKIETURNER

I agree!!! JohnnyCNC is "The BEST!!!". I too have ordered from him many times. I have also received bonuses. He is the best...not for the bonuses, but for the level of customer service and quality of craftsmanship.

Thanks Johnny!

louie

Just wanted to mention that I placed an order from John earlier in the week so I could start turning between centers. My package arrived today :) and with an extra :biggrin: - His TBC bushings are top quality as are all the products in my order.

It was a pleasure doing business with John and he certainly lives up to his reputation.

Hi all ... well I'm here to say I ordered the TBC Starter Kit from JohnnyCNC and got to use it today .... this is only my 3rd Pen .... WoW ... no more mandrels for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... I can't wait until I can order bushings for all the other Pen kits I want to turn :biggrin:

Thank You John for such really accurate products !

Brian

snyiper

One of my first orders was with John and as a newbie I forgot an item he didnt. I got what I ordered and what I should have ordered That to me was a class act! I emaild him to thank him and he was very modest but to a new person in the hobby he is one of the absolute best! That being said I believe all our vendors are the best of the best. This just goes hand in hand with the people here what can I say but Thank you all for being there for all of us!!

I'll drink to that!

Just recieved another great shipment from John. Once again he's gone above and beyond. Custom made some parts for me even though he is incredibly busy. Thanks yet again John. Indeed "You da man!"

sefali

I emailed John about some out of stock pieces that I needed. A few emails and a few days later, and I'm now in business with all I was looking for. Doesn't get better that that. Thanks John.

Jon-wx5nco

Here a few days ago, in the thread "http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62049" I said.. and I quote " I WILL NEVER TURN BETWEEN CENTERS AGAIN UNLESS I HAVE BUSHINGS FROM JOHNNYCNC". I should have said that "I will not turn a pen unless I have JohnnyCNC's bushings".

I placed an order earlier this week, then placed another one yesterday. True to my word, I have not turned a pen. I have cut, drilled, glued, squared a bunch of blanks, but I WILL NOT TURN a pen until JohnnyCNC's bushings come in.

Top Bottom