Yesterdays and this mornings work

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Here are some of the new additions to the Bellissimo Line of fine shaving products by Bella Penna, as always all comments appreciated.

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Roy,
Those are awesome looking! Tempting me take up the lost art of a lather and a real shave just to own a set! The Malachite and Black and Gold Matrix are my favorites. Pictures are fantastic.Thank you for showing!
Regards, Doc

ctubbs

Sweet! Brings back memories of the ol' double edge days and my Grandpa's throat killer straight razor. I always wanted to try that monster but never had the courage. My blood is special to me. I hate to see any of it. Those are beautiful sets. Well done, Roy.
Charles

jttheclockman

Those all came out really profesional looking and with the use of truestone should help in the price catagory. Hopefull you have some buyers on these. May I ask where you are getting truestone of that size used on the brush handles ??? thanks for showing.

Lenny

Beautiful stuff !!!
Every piece exceptional! :)

I made my first razor today ..... I won't be showing it off now. :wink::biggrin:

jaywood1207

Those are great looking sets Roy. What are the silver rings at the base of some of the brushes - between the brush and trustone/acrylic/antler/gator bone? I've not seen a brush with the ring there but like it.

Just found the silver cups. I like those and will have to try some with the cup.

Last edited:

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks all for your comments.
John, Here is a link to R&B Crafts site where you can get larger pieces of tru-stone.
http://www.randbcrafts.com/main_page.html

Those all came out really profesional looking and with the use of truestone should help in the price catagory. Hopefull you have some buyers on these. May I ask where you are getting truestone of that size used on the brush handles ??? thanks for showing.

JohnU

Beautiful work Roy! They all look great but I would have to vote for the antler and gator.
They should be big sellers for you.

PenPal

Roy,

What a series mate all good strong variety in textures and colours. From the Malachite Green to the Red Jasper,White Tail Deer,Acrylic Acetate,Gold Taffee Acrylic,Truestone with Gold,Blue Sodalite,Gator Jaws there is something there to please me and everyone else anywhere in the world. Superbly fashioned using quality brush material.

Small discussion my Dad and his Dad were cut throat razor uses I remember copping the strop on occasions. During WW2 in the middle East my Dad shaved using a pic of himself on the wall of the tent as his mirror with an open blade, double jeopardy for mine.

Surprised at the popularity of blade shaving these days however with top electric shavers in the 400,s here you know it makes sense. Been a shaver for 62yrs now can be called a veteran, have had scars to prove it over the years.

Importantly your presentation goes into matching detail, deserves and commands respect, if you use this form of printing on the net simpler writing would leave me more time to admire the product that puts the strength back where it belongs.

Beaut products all full credit to you.

Regards Peter.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Those are really fantastic Roy.
I particularly like the Taffee ( I assume that should be Toffee? )
( You need to check several errors before you put them on your site - bager / badger, handel / handle, taffee / toffee)

Now here's a daft question.....I only use soap and water in the basin when shaving. What it the procedure when using a brush?? Do you need a bowl or something for the soap??:confused:

OKLAHOMAN

Wow, where in the hell is Mr. Spell check when you need him, damn it Cav see what your missing.
Now to sit in the corner with my dunce hat on and write 100 times...handle,handle,handle....badger,badger,badger...toffee,toffee,toffee.
Skippy I will also be giving a shaving mug with home made saving soap in it with each sale.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Roy, please don't take any offense with our spelling comments.:tongue:
If we didn't give a poo, then we wouldn't have said anything. :biggrin:

But I agree.....I miss William too:frown:

OKLAHOMAN

Skippy, the reason we post is to not get only praise but any criticism's that we may deserve in our execution,spelling,photography. I'm never offended with constructed criticism's, Cav and I used to have a ball playing around with my miss spelling's...

bobleibo

Very classy looking. I'm not sure I would want them to do anything other than sit on the counter and be admired.

OKLAHOMAN

Phil, I tried to send you a PM as I never list my prices on the forum:frown: and it seems you have elected not to receive PM's...If you go to my web-site tomorrow I should have my 1st page of Shaving products by Bellissimo up along with prices... WWW.Bella-Penna.com

Wow, most impressive! What does a set like these sell for? Phil

Top Bottom