Yep, another Aussie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Perrin

Hey all, Jamie here from Sydney Australia. Heard about you guys from robutacion. Only been turning a few months but loving it so far. Looking forward to getting to know people and learn how to make some better pens 😃

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hey all, Jamie here from Sydney Australia. Heard about you guys from robutacion. Only been turning a few months but loving it so far. Looking forward to getting to know people and learn how to make some better pens 😃
G'day Jamie,

Congratulations on becoming part of the IAP family.

I'm happy you have decided to join, you will be "stunned" by the wealth of info on all aspects of pen turning/making and I say "making" because there are a lot of folks that create their own pens from beginning to end apart from ink and cartridges.

Our library is very rich and you will find answers to all your questions there, HOWEVER, you are most welcome to ask as many questions as you like, there will be someone or multiples that will answer, your interaction with all of us is very important.

Best of luck, ;) 🦘

Cheers
George

Alan Morrison

How'r ya goin, Jamie ?
You've come to the right place, check out the library and ask plenty of questions.
I lived and worked 12 years in Orange NSW and there's not a scar on me.
Alan

Perrin

How'r ya goin, Jamie ?
You've come to the right place, check out the library and ask plenty of questions.
I lived and worked 12 years in Orange NSW and there's not a scar on me.
Alan
One of my favourite towns Alan. Went through there a couple of months ago. Just beautiful!

Gary H

Welcome to a great forum, from another Sydneysider (south side). Lots of help, advice and encouragenment and heaps to learn. Most important thing is to have fun! ;) And if I can be of any help, just yell.

Cheers, Gary

Top Bottom