YEEHAW! AKA Good news from Iraq!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

My son John (along w/his unit) is returning to Camp Lejeune Saturday evening and LOML and I are taking his daughter down to greet him. The long ordeal is over (at least for them), but it wasn't without a cost. They lost his best friend, Company Commander, Corpsman and another platoon member to an IED back in October. They lost another platoon member in a fire fight on the 24th of January. His CO was from Cincinatti and made the news up here. May God bless and comfort the families of those how sacrificed themselves for our freedom. Next week will begin the ordeal of him trying to get custody of his daughter. You may remember my post about his (expletive deleted) wife. Thank you all for your prayers in keeping him safe! Please continue to pray for ALL of our servicemen and women who continue to put themselves in harm's way in our room and stead... and their families left here to worry.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

Thank GOD Billy he'll be back!! Hope all goes well with the custody. Tell your son we are all proud of all the men and women representing our nation. God Bless Him. Alice

alamocdc

You have NO idea, buddy. Oh, I almost forgot. We got more good news this week. My only daughter w/o children is expecting in October. [:D] And my oldest daughter is trying to adopt a 1 year old girl who was born w/tumors in her heart to a crack addict. My SIL is a home health pediatric nurse and has been with her since birth. They didn't expect her to live past 6 months, but 2 of the 4 tumors have dissolved and she is just like any normal one year old. And quite adorable. My oldest son's wife is due in late April so I could get THREE more grandkids this year. I already have 6. Looks like I really need to get a transfer back home. [:)]

JimGo

Congratulations all around Billy! Please wish John a speedy return home for us, and congratulate your daughters too!

ryannmphs

Great news Billy!!

I would like to personally thank your son for his service to our country, may God bless him, and your entire family (you'll need it with the addition of 3 littles [:D])

Ryan

Ron Mc

WOW!!! Your excitement is contagious!! Gave me goosebumps. Congrats on all of the great news.[:D]

mike_l

Billy,
Tell John, my family and I say "Thank You!!"

And congrats on the new additions to the family.

Mike L

YEEHAW, AKA praise the Lord (southern style). Tell John that my family is ever grewtaful for his service and that our prayers are for his restoration upon his return.

woodwish

Billy, congrats on all the good news and your family will be in our prayers for continued blessings. I think I am tired just from thinking about all the changes coming up in your life! [;)]

Jim15

Congratulations to you and your family. I would like to thank him and hope he is rewarded with a wonderful life for service.

jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom