Cheer Xiamen Rizheng dba PenkitsMall experience

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

RVA_Tyndall

All

I received my first batch of pens from China yesterday and everything worked well. I ordered 20 rhodium plated cigar pens and 3 bushings through AliExpress (Not their website). They also have an Etsy shop.

After comparing all of the options to buy from them I have found AliExpress to be the most cost efficient at to buy products because the unit cost is lower than Etsy and the shipping is way lower than their website. As an added bonus AliExpress has tons of coupon offers and their own warranty programs.

As a side note I am really impressed with AliExpress and all the features it has. Alibaba is going to give Amazon a real run for its money. I thought Amazon had won out in retail, but their features aren't as robust and engaging as Ali's are in my opinion.

I placed my order at 21:00 March 28 and it was in my mailbox my April 8.

I am happy with the apparent quality of the items and will start to use them tonight. IMG_2724.jpgIMG_2727.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Happy to hear that you are happy with your purchase !! . Keep us posted, please.

EdM

Since I started turning pens last October, I've come across maybe 100 sites selling similar or identical pen kits and related items across the globe.

As for me, I prefer to stick with the vendors who support the IAP site, and are US, Canadian, or UK based, where I can pick up a phone and dial them for advice, help, or to discuss issues with my orders... even if they're a bit more costly.

While I'm glad to see that your experience with this China-based vendor was a good one, my experience with Alibaba Express, who offers a conduit to multiple far east vendors, has been marginal at best. I've been burned by their vendors more than once, and will not use them in the future.

Just MHO !!!

EdM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom