Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

Wyoming State Quarter cut out with a scroll saw. This was not so bad

ForumRunner_20130504_194821.png

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

You know there isn't a lot to the Wyoming quarter (kind of like the Texas quarter) but there is just something about that simplicity that I really like about it. I mean don't get me wrong it's no South Dakota though.:eek::tongue:

eranox

I've been told that most of your cutting is done on a scroll saw, but I have no idea how you get that level of detail. In fact, I'm not sure I want to know. Out of all the techniques and tricks that I've learned that once seemed like magic, I think this is one that I prefer to remain boggled by. :bulgy-eyes:

seamus7227

I've been told that most of your cutting is done on a scroll saw, but I have no idea how you get that level of detail. In fact, I'm not sure I want to know. Out of all the techniques and tricks that I've learned that once seemed like magic, I think this is one that I prefer to remain boggled by. :bulgy-eyes:

This has got to be the coolest thing i have ever been told, thanks! Yes, i cut the entire coin out using a Dremel scroll saw that i have had for around 13years. Majority of the cuts are very simple, they are more about technique than anything else.

Top Bottom