WTB: Looking For Metro Pen kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Lately I am liking all blank pen kits. I think they have class with the right blanks. I am looking for what I think is an older Woodcraft kit called Metro rollerball in all black. I do not see them any more on the woodcraft site so was wondering has anyone another source or if you have some and are willing to sell, lets talk. Thanks. Needs to be all black and rollerball. I will try to include a photo.

By the way not my pen.

145850311_10157353660591626_8030989012226992323_n (1).jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

John, that style of rollerball is on the Berea website under the name Virage, but not in all black.

It was the clip that I recognized, so just thought I would mention this .... I know it is not what you want.

There is a totally different styling on the Turners Warehouse website under the name of Metro, but not in black.

jttheclockman

You are correct Mal about the Virage. Just saw it on Beartooth woods site and I do not like the nib section. Exotics has one called the Tac Black that is close to the look but not exact. I may get a few of those. Just into the all black and no gaudy bling for some reason. Working on a all black Panache kit right now. I love Turners Warehouse black satin black Monarch kits.

Thanks Mal. Saved me some $$$. I try to buy kits that I like the looks of.

Last edited:

magpens

Aha ! . I see that BearToothWoods does indeed have a Virage rollerball in black chrome. . I should charge you a "locator fee" for the "Virage" tip !

At Exotics, the Tac Black, except for being smaller, looks very much like a Jr. Gent .... again, it is the clip that stands out .... but other very close similarities also. . I note that the description refers to Smitty, and we all know that history. . But .... I digress .

jjjaworski

This is close - just a bit more bling on the center band.Clip is a bit bulky as well- but the nib section seems correct.

turnit2020

That kit may be discontinued at your local Woodcraft store due to low sales. The Woodcraft in Atlanta is selling them and are in stock. Maybe try to order from them on line, or Bear tooth woods.
Turncrazy43

Top Bottom