WTB an Ink Bladder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

I have a customer that wants an ink bladder for a Majestic Jr. FP. The kit comes with a piston converter and a disposable cartridge but no ink bladder. Any suggestions on where to buy one?(quick shipping preferred).
Thanks a lot!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bmachin

Hi Seth,

I may be really dense, but I don't have a clue what your customer wants. When I think of a bladder I think of a rubber or silicone sac that is used in lever fillers and pneumatic fillers. It sounds like he wants a completely different type of filling system which would, I think, not be possible in a kit pen without a complete redesign.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Bill

Rolandranch

Hi Seth,

I may be really dense, but I don't have a clue what your customer wants. When I think of a bladder I think of a rubber or silicone sac that is used in lever fillers and pneumatic fillers. It sounds like he wants a completely different type of filling system which would, I think, not be possible in a kit pen without a complete redesign.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Bill

After a little research, I think the exact same thing. I sent my customer a picture with a piston converter to see if that's what she meant. She's buying it for somebody else and may not know what she's talking about.
Thanks.

duncsuss

Another possibility is a converter which has bladder that you squeeze (instead of a screw mechanism piston).

HERE is one for a Kaweco Sport fountain pen -- I have no idea if it would fit in place of the "international standard" converter, you'll have to do that research yourself.

Top Bottom