Would this do for Pressure Pot ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Celt40

Hi after looking through Ebay for stuff to make pressure pot for casting. I found this iten No 310037519876 Will this work the same as you guys have or is it just a toy. As usual everything that looks go is always States side!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Celt40

Thanks Bob & Jim, If i was able to ship from HF what else would i need to create the pressure?????. Would this be ready to connect??? [:I]
If it is a complicated thing to set up after buying the PPot then i fear that the understanding will fly far above the surface of my "Shinny Head", not the best at mechanical understanding. Thanks Guy's so far.

jcollazo

Originally posted by Celt40

Thanks Bob & Jim, If i was able to ship from HF what else would i need to create the pressure?????. Would this be ready to connect??? [:I]
If it is a complicated thing to set up after buying the PPot then i fear that the understanding will fly far above the surface of my "Shinny Head", not the best at mechanical understanding. Thanks Guy's so far.

Here's a pictorial assembly guide for my HF pot. Currently, this is a pressure only pot since the vacuum unit is on backorder from HF.

Once I had the fixtures removed and the parts at hand, the assembly took about 15 minutes. The original instructions came from Lee Thomas (Firefyter-EMT).

tn_HFlid.jpg

tn_input.jpg

tn_gauge.jpg

tn_inputlid.jpg

tn_gaugelid.jpg

tn_potdone.jpg

I had one small leak that was found with soapy water. The pot has been hold steady at 40psi for the last 2 hours. I think I'll be ready to cast with this pot tomorrow.

Top Bottom