Worth the pain...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Many of you know about my current back issues. Well I had to spend a little time at the lathe lately. I'm on a strictly timed med regime. Since I'm not always at home I didn't want to carry every bottle around with me so I asked my friend Hans for one of his pill carrier kits. I went looking through my bin of half sized blanks and came across this lil gem. It's one of my vintage crimson blanks and I reverse painted it a deep dark red. Prior to painting the inside of the blank I put it in my collet chuck and used a spiral brush to clean up the interior of the blank for a smooth painting surface. This was one of my best painting jobs so I'm very happy with how it came out. Now I'm never without my pills and hopefully I'll get through this pain. Thanks for looking and comments good or bad are always welcome.

DSC01202527x700.jpg
DSC01203445x700.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Beautiful pill holder Jonathon!

And good photo as well, we can even see you in the ball section where the ring goes through!

Brooks803

Thanks everyone! The support is great appreciated. Yeah you can see me in the pic, but can you see the grimace on my face from bending over to take the shot? :beat-up:

For those that asked where you can buy the kit. CSUSA carries it in either 10k or chrome.

Kretzky

Beautifully made Jonathan (as usual), & your blanks what can I say? Really hope you get some relief for the back problems soon... I know what it can be like!
David

Top Bottom