World Trade Center Pen set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

The World Trade Center Pen Set has arrived!

I wish that I could bring this sculptured masterpiece to provide every IAP member an opportunity to appreciate. It really needs to go "on tour".

Steven's trip to the US in 2013 gave him an inspiration that definitely belongs in a museum for everyone to see.

To now be the custodian of this set is awesome and I will make every effort to show it whenever I can.

It is a real reminder of the tragedy the US experienced on 9/11 and how it brought our country together - but more so, it reminds us of how we have rebuilt what was lost to show the world of what the US is made of.

Thanks to all who have participated in the current Birthday Bash Auctions helping IAP to grow and provide education and inspiration for all the members.

Gordon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

The World Trade Center is in Texas

The World Trade Center Pen Set has arrived!

I wish that I could bring this sculptured masterpiece to provide every IAP member an opportunity to appreciate. It really needs to go "on tour".

Steven's Jackson"s (skiprat) trip to the US in 2013 gave him an inspiration that definitely belongs in a museum for everyone to see.

To now be the custodian of this set is awesome and I will make every effort to show it whenever I can.

It is a real reminder of the tragedy the US experienced on 9/11 and how it brought our country together - but more so, it reminds us of how we have rebuilt what was lost to show the world of what the US is made of.

Thank you Steven for your donation and all who have participated in the current Birthday Bash Auctions helping IAP to grow and provide education and inspiration for all the members.

Gordon

jttheclockman

I see Gordon is rubbing it in.:biggrin: Posts the announcement twice:biggrin:

You are a very lucky person. I have a pen that I will be working on this year that is on that theme and maybe I will put it up for auction next year and you could add it to the collection.:)

stonepecker

GORDON,
You be very proud of that set.........many of us wish we could see it in person.
You might just have to attend a few meetings to allow us the chance to see this work of art and memorial.

Thank you for keeping it within the IAP.
Wayne

flyitfast

Hey! No pictures didn't happen. You sure I didn't really win?

Congrats Gordon!

Mr Vic - you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands!!!

Here's one from the auction announcement. It is awesome!!

Sorry, the camera's broken and I can't afford a new one!!!!

Will have the pictures soon. Thanks..........

Gordon

Top Bottom