Woodpen Pro Acrylic Group Buy - CLOSED

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TBone

Dave, as someone who works with Excel every day I feel your pain. Very easy to do. DAMHIKT [:D] I normally total across and then total that column at the bottom. Then I'll total all columns and run the total across as a double check.

PenWorks

"healthy serving of humble pie (my wife thought it was hilarious)."

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. [:D]

I thought you were out of control when you went over 200 blanks [:0] Glad you had some help packing. Any time I had to get over a 100 of anything, I would stress. That is why I limited my group buys to 100. But you guys lately have been pretty BOLD !
Thank you for your troubles.

Tea Clipper

You're welcome Dave, I'm glad I was able to help out. You had everything so well organized that there was little for me to do. Thanks for doing this group buy, there sure were a lot of blanks (800+) and for the most part things went real smooth - that's quite an achievement!

wudwrkr

All but three packages went out yesterday! I am waiting on the replacement blanks for two of the orders and I am waiting to hear back from George in Winnipeg so I can complete the customs forms correctly.

Please let me know when you receive your package so I can keep track of it.

Thanks.

OKLAHOMAN

Dave, package arrived today, from Ca. to Ok. in 2 days at Christmas time. WOW!!! Many thanks for all your hard work on this buy and may you and yours have a very Merry Christmas

RPM

Got mine as well, anyone else think the "lava flow" blanks look a little strange? The light colored band flowing through the blanks look like its been punched symetrically with a small hole puncher. Have to see what they look like when turned.

Thanks, they do look great.
Richard

wudwrkr

Richard,
The lava flow and blue hawaii both have that same "hole punched" pattern in the black and white swirl layer. What it does is adds a broken line effect to the swirl lines. I thought it was pretty strange too when I first started using these blanks. However, they are my most popular by far. In fact, I just had a rush order I completed over the weekend for 4 lava flow pens.

Enjoy!

wudwrkr

Here that guys (that is guys in the non-gender specific form of the word). Mark is volunteering to do the next group buy! [:D][:)][:D][:)]

Glad to hear the blanks are arriving!

wudwrkr

I just received the replacement blanks! That means I have mine now. I will get alamocdc and kenwc packages out tomorrow. TeaClipper, I have your blanks and will get them to you this weekend.

Roy - I usually paint the inside of the blanks instead of the tubes. Just to be sure. I use the FolkArt metallic craft paints and they seem to work just fine. I will match the color with the blank. The paint color does matter. I once used some black paint on the tubes for a Lava Flow Sierra and the pen turned out maroon instead of red. Looked nice, but not as good as the lava flow.

Later!

wudwrkr

I am glad to see everyone is receiving their blanks. I am hoping all have been received with the exception of George. Please let me know if you have not received your blanks.

For anyone that missed this group buy, I believe there is someone over at the Pen Shop looking at doing another group buy.

Merry Christmas!!

keithz

There was a package in front of my door when I returned from holiday last night. Inside I discovered 10(ten) acrylic blanks. Just what I ordered too.

keithz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom