Woodcraft Titan American instructions/bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rschoenert

I'm looking for the instructions and what bushings to use for the Woodcraft Titan American Screw Cap Roller Ball. Apparently Woodcraft won't trouble themselves by keeping that sort of stuff on their website. I guess the kit is obsolete but still, one or two pages of instructions?
Robert

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DrD

I'm not entirely sure, BUT what you're looking for may be found on the Berea Hardwoods site under instructions for the Series 2000 Streamline American. Access the pen, then under the description, you'll see a link to the instructions. Hope this helps.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Do you have the IAP Bushings & Tubes app for either iOS or Android devices?

Hut Products has a Titan rollerball that appears to be an Americana style. It might be what you want. The instructions are in the app and you can probably also find it on the Hut website.

Edgar

JimB

I'm looking for the instructions and what bushings to use for the Woodcraft Titan American Screw Cap Roller Ball. Apparently Woodcraft won't trouble themselves by keeping that sort of stuff on their website. I guess the kit is obsolete but still, one or two pages of instructions?
Robert
So you couldn't be bothered to keep the instruction for your own pen kit but you blame Woodcraft for keeping their website current. If they kept all info for all discontinued items then people searching for current items would be flooded with outdated items they no longer carry.

DrD

Yeah, we're not all like that! But I do know what you mean - some people seem to be wound tightly! If you want, you could measure the od of one of the tubes - both tubes should be same od. If the od is 0.377 or thereabouts, you'll need a size "V" drill. Next, measure the od of the center band at the back side, note that and next measure the od of the cap finial - both measurements should be the same. now go to the IAP "Resources" button at the top of the page. Open that. Scroll down to "(B&T) Berea Hardwoods Bushings and Tubes - Revised: Aug. 18, 2016." Open that - you will see what is essentially a blank page with a "Download" at the upper left. Open that and wait. At the bottom of your screen a box will appear. Click "Open" and wait. An Adobe Acrobat Reader icon will appear. Open that. The IAP data for all Berea Hardwoods pen kits will appear. Go to p4 and look at the data for "Flat Top Streamline American Series 2000 Screw Cap" and look at the data given. If it matches your measurements within a thou or so, that's your pen and you can get the directions from the Berea Hardwoods site.

rschoenert

Thanks DrD. I was able to get the info I needed to complete the pen. I don't know where I got the kit, probably from a club "grab bag". It came with no instructions but heck, I figured I will figure it out with a little help from friends.
Robert

rschoenert

Do you have the IAP Bushings & Tubes app for either iOS or Android devices?

Hut Products has a Titan rollerball that appears to be an Americana style. It might be what you want. The instructions are in the app and you can probably also find it on the Hut website.

Edgar
I have the Bush & tubes app on my phone and now on my desktop which helped. Thank you Edgar.

Top Bottom