Woodcraft Order Software Changes???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Codger

I've used Woodcraft for several years and have ordered lots of items from their headquarters as well as their local store (Seattle, Wa.) and have never been disappointed until the past 3 or 4 months from the headquarters store... I was spoiled in the past by an immediate acknowlegement of my order, shipping confirmation and fast shipping/service... NOT so for the past 3 or 4 months! The orders are shipped, but not confirmation even after several emails to ensure order has been placed and the shipments have been really slow compared to other vendors... Anyone else having the same issues? Woodcraft has been my #1 vendor for turning products but... The local Seattle Woodcraft store is absolutely amazing for service and shipping times and I couldn't possibly be happier, but the headquarters store is...well, rather lacking. What gives and has anyone else had the same or similar issues? I want to remain a Woodcraft fan but...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Kenn; I don't use the corporate web site to order stuff, as the local WC store in Harrisburg PA is more than willing to special order anything I want. I also want them to stay in business! They have even "bent" the rules on occasion for me.

ofd8001

I've ordered a bunch of stuff on-line from Woodcraft over the past two months, as well as Penn State and Rockler.

They all appear to be the same as far as e-mail acknowledgements and shipping updates.

Old Codger

Thanks everyone! I was really worried about the corporate office of Woodcraft after their 'issues' over the past few orders... Don't want this source to have any issues, but worry about the lack of confirmations during my (and my bride's...) orders over the Christmas period. I think I'll switch to my local Woodcraft store in Seattle since I've had EXCELLENT service from them in the past and see if they can continue... Woodcraft still is my number one woodturners source... Happy New Year to everyone and safe turning to you all!!!

Top Bottom