Woodchuck round one

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dankc908

Hi all -

Several years ago I bought a Woodchuck "Round One" from Ken Ferrell. Since then I have not been able to find the carbide inserts that fit. Finally, yesterday, I ordered the "Uni-Tool" from Bear Tooth Woods which takes a much larger round cutting head. But I am wondering if there is a place I can order the smaller cutters that fit the "Round One". Ken's website is, now, unavailable due to "malware" and I am suspicious that he has given up providing these tools and accessories. I'd appreciate any responses.

Dan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I am in EXACTLY the same position as you, Dan. I bought the "Round One" tool from Ken and now need replacement cutters (11 mm diam, I think, but not sure of the hole size or the thickness). There must be a source for them. I have been searching. Let's keep in touch. I will send you a copy of this post in PM.

Hi all -

Several years ago I bought a Woodchuck "Round One" from Ken Ferrell. Since then I have not been able to find the carbide inserts that fit. Finally, yesterday, I ordered the "Uni-Tool" from Bear Tooth Woods which takes a much larger round cutting head. But I am wondering if there is a place I can order the smaller cutters that fit the "Round One". Ken's website is, now, unavailable due to "malware" and I am suspicious that he has given up providing these tools and accessories. I'd appreciate any responses.

Dan

jcm71

Try Global Tooling. I was in the same boat with mine from Ken Ferrell. I bought my replacements there. Reasonable price and fast service.

magpens

Thank you guys for the info. You have provided a couple of leads for me to try. The cutter I need is round, 11mm diameter at the top side of the tapered cutting edge with a 5mm centered screw hole, and it's 4mm thick. I would buy several.

Nikitas, do you sell these ?

Last edited:

wood-of-1kind

Hi all -

Dan

Dan, if your round insert is 18mm then it is inserts that I used to sell to Ken some time back. Roy at Classicnib is now
my "official" US distributor.

Top Bottom