Cheer Wood Worker's Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotURMailman

I recently ordered a bunch of blanks (I believe around 25 or so).

http://www.woodworkersblanks.com/

First I want to say how refreshing it is to see a picture of the actual blank you are ordering before ordering.

Second I would like to mention how fast he got them shipped.

Third, and this may seem like a small thing, he refunded me what I "over paid" in shipping. Most people will just look at overage in shipping charges as extra profit and keep the money. I would have never known the difference. Not Mr. McBryde... he refunded the difference of what I paid via his website and the actual shipping cost.

It is small stuff like this that let you know someone's character and how they treat customers. That is how you develop a loyal base of return customers, by showing them that you are not in business just to take people's money!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DSurette

I had the same good experience with them. Hope they don't go out of business but there is a note on their web site that says that as of 10 November the web site will no longer be available.

Last edited:

McBryde

Thanks for the great cheer Les.

I do regret to say that you are correct in that we will be taking down the website. I teach school now, and do this on the side. I am taking a job in the oil field, and we will be moving to South Texas. God has it in his plans for us to be elsewhere, so we will head to where He wants us. When I am working 21 days on and have 7 days off, I'm not sure that I will have the time to put into the wood business that I need to. I am afraid that my wife and daughter will have to come first on my time off.

Maybe the site will start back up one of these days, but the near future isn't looking promising for it. We will be listing some more wood on the vendor catalog listing on here, but that will expire at the end of the year. So after November 10th, be looking at the vendor catalog for good deals on wood blanks.

Thanks again for all the kind words,

Emerson

Joe Burns

Great site and great people. Emerson came through when I needed some deer antler a couple of months ago.

Emerson, sadden to hear your having to take it down. Good luck on your new endeavors. PS, just had to jump on the site and order some blanks tonight.

Joe

McBryde

Thanks for the order and kind words Joe. Having to shut down the site is bitter sweet, but something we must do for now. On a higher note though, I will be a Texan again, LOL.

Emerson

NotURMailman

That is really too bad for us, but I wish you and your family the best with your new endeavors!

I also wanted to add that I got all of the blanks on (already!) yesterday. Man that was fast! I'm going to dig into one in juts a few minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom