Mini Review Wood-N-Whimsies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mywoodshopca

Charlottetown, PEI Canada, Derby Kansas and Canyon
Had an order sent out to me on March 10, recieved it today! Talk about fast delivery way up here to Canada. Usually from the midwest, shipping takes about 2+ weeks to arrive.

I am very impressed with how quick the order was processed, is correct and delivered super fast.

I had a question on an item and Tracey emailed back quickly with the info.

Thanks Tim & Tracey!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Be careful!!!!!

If you MENTION a problem to them, they send you SOLUTIONS!!!

Bought a bunch of kits, mentioned on my next order that a couple of the copper clips had broken, but no big deal. They SENT me copper clips!!!

AND they are VERY pleasant by email or by phone.

dntrost

Got to chime in here I was buying online (ebay) from them and didn't realize it. Now I buy from their website they are super to deal with and shipping is usually same day and arrives the next! Couldn't ask for better customer service!

JohnU

I found them on ebay myself but now use their website. They are top of the line in my book. Had a mistake once and they fixed it at their cost. Great prices, Great merchandise, Great people!

Scotty

I agree. They are one of the best. I needed 1000 kits to send to our project in Brazil; very fast service, pleasant to deal with, and added a few extras. Good folks!

zhogrider

I must agree I have ordered from them and every time they have been fantastic !!!Answered all my question's quickly by email. Asked them if they had a sample of Renaissance Wax before they offered a sample on their web site and Tracy sent me a package with enough to do about 40 pens . Super nice and a breeze to deal with. Recommend them to all 5 star business.

sbell111

Got to chime in here I was buying online (ebay) from them and didn't realize it. Now I buy from their website they are super to deal with and shipping is usually same day and arrives the next! Couldn't ask for better customer service!
We also originally found them through ebay (seems like years ago) and now routinely buy off their site. They are great people who reply to questions very quickly and ship FAST. We have nothing but love for them.

Crayman

I will pile on and agree with everbody, found them on Ebay and now use their site numerous time, nothing but good thing to say.

tnick

Thank you all for the kind words. We try very hard to offer great products, services, and prices. It's nice to see it in writing so we know how we're doing!

Jgrden

I ordered from them and thought they had shorted me. I asked for the rest of the shipment and then found what I thought was missing. I, embarrassed, called them to apologize because they sent me the missing parts with no questions asked. They are great to work with and earned my respect.

nava1uni

I also deal with them and have found they have excellent service, good quality products, speedy delivery and they never hesitate to correct any problem. I would recommend them, and do all the time.

jfoh

Placed an order with them and it came so fast I suspect that they were reading my mind and had it packed before I even sent it in. Fast does not do them justice.

bitshird

I bought my first pen kits from them and have continued to be impressed with their excellent service and reasonable prices and shipping costs.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Gooooood! I was wondering what to buy with alll the ebay gift cards I have lying around. I'll check them out.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Could someone tell me what their eBay store is named? I did a search for wood-n-whimsies and came up with nothing.

woodchip

I had ordered from them awhile back and some of the dymondwood blanks were incorrect. Called when i noticed the error and was quickly shipped the correct blanks without question. All i can say is they know how to take care of their customers unlike some vendors.

KenBrasier

Tim and Tracey are great to deal with, they go above and beyond what is expected. I got to meet Tim this past Saturday when he attended the Southwest MO Penturners Chapter Meeting, he did a great Demo on CA Finish.

fred holsclaw

the only pen suppler that i order from
never had a problem that they did not fix
need some special parts and Tim had them and i did not get the kit from him it was given to me by some one else
now that is what you can call SERVICE
thanks Tim

Top Bottom