Wood chart threads will close

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phillywood

I have made a request to Jeff about closing the IAP wood Chart and sparing every one from the grief it has caused. Jeff has removed the banner from the front page and I am not sure what the next step would be. The chart itself has gotten large in size and I am not sure about how to transfer new information to Jeff so he can upload it to the server. I tried in good faith to work within The WIKI, and managed to create a template under Help Template and that's as far as I could figure out. I was not able to make the template live so that whoever wishes to enter information just click on it and get a blank (empty) template and start filling out the info. The people who help us here to manage the whole site have been busy with their regular lives and we have not had any progress as for how to make this happen. Therefore, I am not sure how we are going to add to the chart if a member wishes to do so. I'll await for a decision from the admin. as to what the next step would be. If they decide to make it live so the info. can be added and If they need my help I'd be glad to help, meanwhile the chart is going to be available for your use in the format of PDF or MS words. I thank all those who had helped to get the chart to this point and since there have not been any replies for a good while then it's best to leave it alone the way it is until a further decision is reached by the Admin.
I think if there are any members who wish to add to the chart you can copy the template in the thread or the library from the MS words and send the new info to Jeff to add it to the chart. I would have no way of transferring more info to the chart since I have the same limited access to the site as anyone else.
Thanks again for the help to build the chart. I am sure it would help some of us in the turning endeavor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom