Wood blanks coming to MPG2014

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

Bringing the fewest number of blanks I've ever brought for sale, just over 2 big tubs full. These are just the premium blanks, leaving common stuff at home this year. Here's the list of species, with some of my own descriptions;
Angle cut catalpa, Curly catalpa, Amboyna burl, Cherry burl, Crab apple burl, Maple burl extra, Maple burl, Maple burl casting reqd, Mesquite burl, Eucalyptus burl extra long, Speckle/ figured maple, Spalted maple, Quilted maple, Curly koa, Curly maple , Curly ash, Plum, Colored hackberry, Streaked hackberry, Stump cherry, Figured sapele, Multi spalt line maple, Blue buckeye, Spalted buckeye, Curly/figured buckeye, Multi colored crotch maple

Did I miss anything you may be looking for?

Terry Quiram will be set up near me selling stabilized blanks, and he told me he would offer stabilizing service if you would prefer that for these blanks. BE READY TO WATCH THE MAGIC AND BE AMAZED! WATCH ME TURN YOUR CASH INTO WOOD PEN BLANKS! RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

This is one of the things I look forward too and have made a tradition of at every MPG I've ever attended. Looking forward to getting a handful Rich! Even though I work with more resin than anything, I'm still a wood guy at heart.

low_48

Rich would happen to have any "afzelia burl" pen blanks? I need at least 10 maybe 15 for a project.

Sorry, no afzelia. I only have those few exotics because of trades in the past. I harvested all the domestics myself, that's what I preferred to work in. I've always been concerned about exotics. I don't like the idea of rashes just from turning wood!

Top Bottom