Woah baby!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Hippie3180

Hippie3180

So, I have a friend that wanted a pen, so I let her pick out her own blank. She picked one I was a bit skeptical about, but woah, did it turn out pretty! I feel like this is my best pen so far, I'm super happy with it. This is my second one to go out into the world.

I know some of you don't like videos, but you can't see the bits of blue if the light doesn't hit it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rixstix

Really? 35MB video? It's not that I don't like videos. I just don't like videos that haven't been downsized for a reasonable bandwidth. Even at that 20 seconds to error out on a 150 MB connection and doesn't open in any Windows default apps. Sorry. Did you use an Apple device to record?

Last edited:

egnald

Plays on my iPhone, but not on my Computer without purchasing a CODEC.
Very Pretty, I can only imagine how gorgeous it is with the depth and sparkle of the blue that comes through in the picture.
Is that a Turnt Pen Company blank?

Dave

Hippie3180

Plays on my iPhone, but not on my Computer without purchasing a CODEC.
Very Pretty, I can only imagine how gorgeous it is with the depth and sparkle of the blue that comes through in the picture.
Is that a Turnt Pen Company blank?

Dave
Thank you and yes it is. Beautiful!

Hippie3180

Really? 35MB video? It's not that I don't like videos. I just don't like videos that haven't been downsized for a reasonable bandwidth. Even at that 20 seconds to error out on a 150 MB connection and doesn't open in any Windows default apps. Sorry. Did you use an Apple device to record?
Yes, I did record it on my phone. I'm sorry you are unable to see it. I'll take it down, it's not worth hearing how disgruntled everyone is.

jrista

Big videos are tough, especially for anyone who lives out of town far enough to not be able to get high enough internet speeds. Any way you can scale the video down so its not so big?

MRDucks2

I agree, put it back up. Have 1 gig fiber to modem and would like to see it. Just put a warning on the size.

Top Bottom