Winners!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Congrats to our winners of this years Intermediate Beautiful Pen Contest! All of the prizes were donated by our sponsor www.randbcrafts.com. Thank you Richard!

In 3rd Place:

Toddlajoe:

E&I_Full.jpg

Prize: $60 Gift Certificate to R&B Crafts

In 2nd Place:

Spanx:

spanx.jpg

Prize: $75 Gift Certificate to R&B Crafts

In 1st Place:

MikeL:

MikeL (2).jpg

Prize: $125 Gift Certificate to R&B Crafts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

DAMMIT!!!

I was doing SOOOO well at loosing everything so far, and went and blew it on the last day of the Bash!!!!!:biggrin:

I gotta try harder next year!!!!

But in all seriousness, the 2nd and 1st place pens are absolutely fantastic. I am honored to have lost to them!!! Great job not just by those 2, but all the other entries...

MikeL

Wow! This is quite exciting news. Thanks to all that voted, to Jonathan, and R&B crafts. I promise to do my best not to let it go to my head. :wink: I feel pretty lucky considering the great looking pens I have seen in all categories. Mike

tgsean

Congrats to all who entered and special congrats to the winners. Fantastic pens! Well done and great competition. All the pens were so good, tough choices, and good fun. Cheers

Dale Lynch

DAMMIT!!!

I was doing SOOOO well at loosing everything so far, and went and blew it on the last day of the Bash!!!!!:biggrin:

But in all seriousness, the 2nd and 1st place pens are absolutely fantastic. I am honored to have lost to them!!! Great job not just by those 2, but all the other entries...

That was my first word too.:laugh:

Congradulations Mike,she's beautiful.I really like the pining in the cap,I think that's what beat me.Great pen

Congradulations Todd,you got the curves of a beautiful woman there.

Congradulations to everybody else for a terrific display of penturning.

Last edited:

Russknan

Congratulations to all 3. Given the number of wonderful entries, you have some impressive bragging rights! Russ

Dale Lynch

I've made the biggest blunder.I forgot to thank the 2 most important people of the contest.

Thank you Brooks for sponsering and running this contest.It was great fun to compete and win a prize.

Thank you Richard for donating such lavish prizes for us to win.I've been wanting to get some of that Citizen trim and now I can.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
DAMMIT!!!

Condolences for your entry...congratulations for your entry... :tongue:

Ya dun good Mate! I enjoyed your entry's.

Top Bottom