Winners of the Pen/ Box making contest.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
In 3rd place with a beautiful Butterfly Pen stand.
Made by Alan Morrison.

pb 1a.jpg
Alan Wins Abalone blanks from brownsfn2 -$50

In 2nd place with a great Pen box
Made by Bobby McCarley (Bmac)
pb 3a.jpg
Booby wins Pen blanks from Ohio Penworks -$55 and a gift certificate from Alumilite -$30

AND the WINNER of the contest
A beautiful Pen box made by Pietro Cribari (wood-of -1kind)
pb 2a.JPG
Peter wins First place -Blanks from marla $100

Congratulations on winning everyone.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Wow, I am grateful for being a winner for my submission. Wish that there were more entries for this contest as I really
enjoy making pens and pen boxes/stands alongside my pens.

Thanks to all for your votes and support and look forward to the growth and continuation of this contest.

bmac

Congratulations to the members who entered this contest and thanks to Mike for hosting this event. Tracking shows I should be getting my box of pen blanks from Ohio Penworks today, will be sure to post picture.

Mike, I have not heard anything from Alumilite about the gift certificate, do I need to contact them?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I have to forward Alumilte all the information for the winners of their prizes. They donate 10 gift certificates and want it all at once so until the last one is awarded, in this case on the losers train, I have to wait. I have contacted them to see if they need both email adresses and mailing or just one or the other. I should hear back shortly. Sometimes I have to wait for winners to get back on IAP and send me their information so that will hold things up as well.

bmac

I have to forward Alumilte all the information for the winners of their prizes. They donate 10 gift certificates and want it all at once so until the last one is awarded, in this case on the losers train, I have to wait. I have contacted them to see if they need both email adresses and mailing or just one or the other. I should hear back shortly. Sometimes I have to wait for winners to get back on IAP and send me their information so that will hold things up as well.
Thanks Mike.
Bobby
bmac

Top Bottom