Winners of the Loser's Train drawing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
The names of all the Losers on this train have been put in a hat, shaken, stirred and set on fire! OR assigned a number according to when they signed up and 10 random numbers were selected at Random.org using their mystical powers of selection, and the Winners! (not whiners) that have to get off are.....
1-MIkeG...... Mike wins the Box of Blanks from Edgar
2-tomtedesco.....a $25 Gift certificate from TonyL
3-jd420214......Pen kits from Smitty37
4-KenV.....Box of blanks from Karl99
5-TurtleTom.....Box of Blanks from MBroberg
6-oneleggimp.....Box of Blanks from Spanx
7-rholiday.....Box of Blanks from Smj1957
8-southernclay.....Box of Blanks from Ladycop322
9-stonepecker.....Box of Blanks from Wolfdancer
10-oldbessie.....Box of blanks from mredburn

Congratulations to all who won! If you have won a prize you may pm me your info and I will pass it on. If your donating a prize and want to contact the winner let me know that your on top of it so I can keep track of things.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Congratulations everyone. With a mighty wave of Mike's magic wand, you have all become winners!
Cheers
Bob

stonepecker

Thank you to all the Vendors for the prize boxes.
Most of all to Wolfdancer...... I look forward to seeing what kinds of exotic woods he sends me.
Maybe there will be something to enter in the BASH this Feb.

Now I can get off the train........Thanks for the ride.

Last edited:

BobT

Speaking of TRAINS...does anyone know if there are any train related pen clips available?
I am an old railroader looking to make some pens for friends but would like a special clip if possible

Last edited:

Old Bessie

Passed Away Sep 13, 2016
In Memoriam
Wow! I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I was a winner. I'm just an Old Fart that whilst reminiscing, recalled a Co Worker that made pens back in the 80's. Being that I could not afford them back then, I was truly surprised that with some efficient shopping, and the the tools that I already had, that I could give pen making a go. I am having a blast learning these skills. Even the education gained through the "fails" has been excitingly fun. I really enjoy this Forum and should visit more often. To be a "newbie" and win a prize is wonderful. I cannot wait to receive my prize box. Thanks to one and all, especially mrredburn (sp?). Be well, always!

Old Bessie

Passed Away Sep 13, 2016
In Memoriam
Thank you mredburn!!!!! My prize is amazing!

Will? Could you post a picture of your prize?

I have never seen a "Bos of blanks".............LOL

I'm not in on the "bos of blanks". If it was a spelling error on my part, please forgive me. Computers are not my easiest task.

I hope that posting this picture is ok.....Just wanted to say that the excitement of its arrival caused a flurry of activity in the garage. Finished pens/pencil from the "Loser Train"! and the remainder of the blanks! So much happiness!

Attachments

• 20150910_205729.jpg
    20150910_205729.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 265

KenV

In todays mail which the postal service delivered in the midst of a fall storm (inches of rain and winds to 50 knots) I found the box from Karl99.

He outdid any expectations with a broad selection of wood and stabilized wood blanks including a few with a story. I like to have a pen that can go forward having a story with it -- some get towards tall tales, and some are just history. A story to make it special and unique.

Thanks Karl!!!! Appreciation from on old loser riding on a train.

Last edited:

MikeG

Thank You

Yesterday I received my winnings, package of blanks from edohmann. What a treat. I am looking forward to working with all of these.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom