Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

3rd place 63 votes Bob in SF
BASHPolyEntry,Markison2016pic1_edited-1.jpg

2nd place 72 votes Brian G
CCDB1.jpg

1st place 85 votes Bob Wemm
001.JPG

Congratulations to all. Please let our contestant know how much you appreciate their participation, I know I do. And thanks to all that voted.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

BEAUTIFUL WORK !!!!! . Congratulations winners and entrants !!! . Your contributions are truly an inspiration !!!!

Bob Wemm

Congratulations to the other winners, they were all beautiful pens, especially yours Brian.

A super thankyou to the Prize Donors. Wonderful Prizes.

Thank you Curt, for a well executed contest, you done well mate, even if you made me have a sleepless night. LOL.

I suppose I have to change my signature now. Probably have to buy a bigger hat as well.

Bob

Last edited:

CREID

Believe me, if I coulda made you wait a week I would have. Really though it was late and I was so tired I just went to sleep when I got home. Well done to you and all your competitors and thanx.

Bob in SF

Congratulations Brian and Bob!

Heartfelt and humble thanks to all, and special thanks to Curt.

Gratefully, Bob Markison

bgio13

Congrats...

Congrats to the winners. It's always fun to see one of your creations up there with the best of them. I was wondering if the vote tally will be revealed at some point? I'm curious if I was the only one to vote for my pen. Thanks,

Bill

bobleibo

Congratulations to all of the "B"'s...Bob, Brian and Bob. I really like that name. Brian, you're an honorary Bob since you won 1/2 the contests in this years' bash. Great contest Curt.
Cheers
Bob (another B~ ..... don't say it Chuck!)

Top Bottom