Winners of the "Best Library Article of 2015" Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
[SIZE=+2]Here are the Results for the "Best Library Article of 2015 Contest" [/SIZE]

First Place Winner
For "Pen Photography Concept and Practice" by [Profile]Sylvanite[/Profile]
Prize: From [Profile]Constant Laubscher[/Profile] of Lazerlinez, a Pen Kit valued at $100.00 and from [Profile]Ligget[/Profile], a Gift Certificate valued at $50.00​

Second Place Winner
For "Apple Smartapp - Bushings and Tubes" by [Profile]edohmann[/Profile]
Prize: From [Profile]Smitty37[/Profile], a Caberello Pen Kit valued at $60.00 and from [Profile]SatelliteCity[/Profile], a Glue Package valued at $40.00​

Third Place Winner
For "Incredible Threading Machines" by [Profile]BRobbins629[/Profile]
Prize: From [Profile]MagicBob[/Profile], a Magic skew valued at $50.00 and from [Profile]WoodTurningz[/Profile], a Gift Certificate valued at $25.00​

All of the Winners and those who Donated will be notified shortly regarding their prizes.

Congratulations to the Winners and Thank All of You who Submitted Articles in 2015.

Now, Let's Start Planning on Writing for the 2016 Best Articles Contest!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sylvanite

Well color me surprised! I thought that the winner would be an actual penmaking techniques article. Congratulations Edgar and Bruce.

Thanks Wayne for running the library and the contest, and to the generous prize donors.

...And, thanks to everyone who contributed an article. I think they are all great!

Sincerely,
Eric

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Thanks to all of you who voted for the Bushings & Tubes app in this contest. I'm glad that I was able to create something that so many of you find helpful.

Congratulations to Eric & Bruce for their winning articles and thanks & congratulations to everyone who contributed a tutorial to the library in the past year. You are all winners for sharing your knowledge in this way. All of the tutorials are excellent and I hope we will have even more next year.

Thanks also to Smitty & Satellite City for providing the prizes that I won & thanks to all the other vendors & members who provided prizes for this and the other contests.

I also want to acknowledge & thank our great librarian, Wayne Racinowski. Wayne works very hard behind the scenes to manage & promote our library. Without his dedicated work for a number of years on the Bushings & Tubes charts and database, the Bushings & Tubes app would not have even been possible.

Top Bottom