Winners of the 2021 BIRTHDAY BASH - 13 and Under Youth Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

I have to say all contestants did an outstanding job! Parents and mentors have a good reason to be Proud!

In 4th place is Entry #4
"Crushed Citrus" by Mia Stolicky, age 11 daughter of Chris Stolicky, UserID: stolicky
Mia wins A Bob from Edgar $25.00
Description: Elegant Sierra Chrome and Satin kit dressed in crushed pink and green. Mia cut, drilled, painted inside the blank white, turned, wet sanded, and polished. Dad assembled.

Mia_5.jpg
U13-04-Bc.jpg

In 3rd place is Entry #2
"Snowmen" by Kya Hale, age 12, submitted by Terry Stankey, UserID: Turner Terry
Kya wins A BOB from Southernclay $25
Description: Label cast using Alumilite Clear Slow of Snowmen. Kit is Dura Click EDC, Aluminum from PSI

U13-02-A.jpg

In 2nd place is Entry #1
"Neighbour's pen" made by Layla Marks, age 12, submitted by Alan Morrison UserID: alanemorrison
Layla wins A Gift certificate from Mark James $25
Description: My neighbour's daughter choose the blank, drilled it, glued in the tube, trimmed the ends, turned, sanded and finished the pen. All I did was to cut the blank to size, gave advice and finished the last turning to the bushings. She designed the pen stand but only did the sanding.

U13-01-stand.jpg
U13-01-A.jpg

In 1st place is Entry #3
"Titanium Princess" by Kara Stolicky, age 9 daughter of Chris Stolicky, UserID: stolicky
Kara wins A Bob from mbroberg $50
Description: Titanium Rainbow Prism kit with Indian Princess blank. Kara helped cut, drill, and glue, then turned, wet sanded, and polished. Dad assembled the pen. Pen blank has glitter that is hard to photograph.

Kara_8.jpg
U13-03-Bc.jpg

I'll be reaching out to all winners for shipping addresses, so we can prizes to all our winners.

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations to all of you. They are all beautiful pens. Thanks for participating!

Top Bottom