Winners of the 2020 BASH Youth 13 to 17 Pen Making Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

Here are the Winners of the 2020 BASH Youth 13 to 17 Pen Making Contest
A great job done by all entrants!

In 3rd Place is Issac Brinley
Issac is the 14 years old Grandson of Mike Broberg (mbroberg)

O13-03-A.jpg
O13-03-B.jpg
O13-03-C.jpg

He wins a Bob from Edgar- $25

Tied for 2nd Place are Jacob Brinley Age 13 and Cainan Strangfeld age 15
Jacob is the Grandson of Mike Broberg (mbroberg)

O13-02-A.jpg
O13-02-B.jpg
O13-02-C.jpg

Cainan is the son of Scott Strangfeld (Woodwzrd)

O13-04-A.jpg
O13-04-B.jpg

Cainan wins Blanks from johnU -$35, and Jacob wins a Bob from Bob F -$35

In 1st Place is James Cooper
James is the 15yr old son of Janice Cooper (Tripletmom)

O13-01-A.jpg
O13-01-B.jpg

He wins Pen Blanks from Ohio Penworks -$55

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tripletmom

This is James- I would like to thank all of the hard working members who helped the competition. It is nice to see how much effort that the members of the pen making community are willing to put in to the younger half of the community. Thanks to everybody else who participated in the competition as well. It was really cool to see all of the variety in the entries. Also thanks to Edgar who sent the BOB to my mom when we first signed up. This was a blank from that box.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Congratulations to all who participated and Thank You to all who made it happen. The best part of these youth contests is the time spent in the shop with the kids. This was a rather low turnout. Hopefully, there will be more participation in the next one.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
This is James- I would like to thank all of the hard working members who helped the competition. It is nice to see how much effort that the members of the pen making community are willing to put in to the younger half of the community. Thanks to everybody else who participated in the competition as well. It was really cool to see all of the variety in the entries. Also thanks to Edgar who sent the BOB to my mom when we first signed up. This was a blank from that box.

Congratulations, James, and thanks for the shout-out. I'm especially happy to see that a blank from my stash had a part in winning this contest, but you deserve all the credit for the great job of turning & finishing that blank and pairing it with that kit. I see a lot of great pens in your future!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations to all - it's great to see such nice pens made by our youngsters.

Top Bottom