Wine Bottle in a Basket

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

Ash, carved handles, green trans tint stain and basket weave pyrography. Roughly the size of a 750ml wine bottle.
E38BC665-BAC3-436F-B897-0C6A45AD27D8.jpeg
4A7C04A4-4EF4-4DA7-82CC-F1E464EE65C7.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
It's great to see your artistry again Cody. The basket weave is fantastic! :eek: 🤣 Ash is a fun wood to turn, but your tinting is an excellent embellishment. I'll ask the obvious question... Would the basket weave "box" be acceptable for a typical bottle of wine?

Be well! 😷

Cwalker935

Thanks John, Warren, Charlie, Mal and Mark.
It's great to see your artistry again Cody. The basket weave is fantastic! :eek: 🤣 Ash is a fun wood to turn, but your tinting is an excellent embellishment. I'll ask the obvious question... Would the basket weave "box" be acceptable for a typical bottle of wine?

Be well! 😷

This was for a challenge to make a hollowform using two pieces of wood without a hollowing rig. As such it is glued together. I could make a "basket" to fit a straight sided wine bottle.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Thanks John, Warren, Charlie, Mal and Mark.

This was for a challenge to make a hollowform using two pieces of wood without a hollowing rig. As such it is glued together. I could make a "basket" to fit a straight sided wine bottle.

I was wondering if that was your procedure. Even more impressive. Very well done Cody!

leehljp

Member Liaison
Well Done! Don't know how you do it all! Your "mind's eye" is exceptional.

IS the green bottle Ash? Looks like it to me. And what wood is the basket?

Top Bottom