Will be slowing down...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

Due to the CSUSA group buy items arrival and other personal stuff (work, final exams coming, due term papers, etc.)...I will be slowed down a bit.

Doesn't mean I will not help if I can, but it may take a bit longer these next few weeks.

EDIT IN: Didn't know the extent of the group buy until I opened the 18" x 18" x 18" box (or is it bigger?)!!! I am swimming in pen kits!!! It is overwhelming I tell you (both in good and bad way) :D

Please do not feel slighted if my response take a bit longer than usual.

A reminder (email) to me might be good too if you haven't heard from me in a few days. Something may slip by me (unintentionally). My apologies in advance and I thank you for understanding.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jssmith3

Hey Dario, glad your home and hope your trip was good, I think everyone here knows you well enough to know you would never intentionally put anyone off. Good luck with your finals and term papers.
Janet :)

Nolan

Dario,
Thanks for all your advice and input you give me and I guess I can wait an extra day or two for FREE advice LOL. BTW never thought of offering bowl blanks. Guess its cuz I am still trying to get the hang of pens.
Nolan

Mikey

Good luck Dario. I had one of those boxes as well and can say that you have your hands full. I'm sure that with your shipping experience you have a better system than I for getting everything out.[xx(]

Dario

Mikey,

My problem is more supplies...I am running out of USPS flat rate box! LOL

Need to raid the USPS office today. [}:)]

Dario

I know Billy, but I forgot to order ahead of time [V].

I actually have boxes and boxes that i ordered...before they came out of the flat rate boxes (and envelope)...now that is all I use [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom