"Why" slide for MPG, features TonyL pooch!! (Willow)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
IF it is OK with you Tony, this is the way the slide will be presented:
Why slide.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Kinda hilarious, Ed ! . I think that slide should be good for a few laughs !!

But I don't get a couple of points .... I thought you/we/all of us are stuck with family for a lifetime !! . But of course, you can change your pen !

And what's that about "service personnel, again one year" ? ... Don't service personnel have laptops or iPads now ? ... or at least cell phones ...

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Actually the service personnel I am referring to are the UPS, USPS, FedEx, Amazon drivers. Your comment inspires me to add a slide on alternative products you can make (cell phone stand). Yes the delivery people who service Exotics have computers, but they still carry pens

mmayo

The Air Force service person helping me distribute the pens from some IAP members asked to learn how to make pens. I said yes of course. If he can fly a jet to refuel other jets, he can probably make a pen.

If we want to keep people in this adventure of pen making we need to help them. When a local woodturner insisted I master the skew, he changed what I do with tough to turn woods. Now I almost always finish with the skew. I was not thinking of quitting but he definitely helped me.

Top Bottom