who was it......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hughbie

paul, i remember you telling me about cutting the blank longer than the 7mm tube for the upper section when making on of these cartridge pens.....and i remember you showing me that the tube was (i'm guessing at about 3/8")recessed.

i just need clarification on what to do and how to do it......again please.

oh, btw, my home town is Kennett missouri.....over in your neck of the woods

pssherman

paul, i remember you telling me about cutting the blank longer than the 7mm tube for the upper section when making on of these cartridge pens.....and i remember you showing me that the tube was (i'm guessing at about 3/8")recessed.

i just need clarification on what to do and how to do it......again please.

oh, btw, my home town is Kennett missouri.....over in your neck of the woods

Anything from about 1/4" to 1/2" will work just fine when using a slimline tube. For a more accurate measurement, install the refill and fully retract it into the transmission. Measure the length protruding from the casing and add the length of the tenon on the cap. This would be the minimum length, of the upper barrel, you will need. I suggest giving a little bit more length to allow for trimming and adjustments.

It may also be a good idea to enlarge the hole in the recessed area and put a chamfer on the inside edge to provide a little more clearance at the base of the transmission.

Wild Turkey

Hugh, don't know how many you bought but I bought 9 and 6 are gone all ready. I will need to call Paul and order more. They are going like Hotcakes on a cold morning. Paul, if you read this any kind of a deal if I buy say 25 kits?

pssherman

Hugh, don't know how many you bought but I bought 9 and 6 are gone all ready. I will need to call Paul and order more. They are going like Hotcakes on a cold morning. Paul, if you read this any kind of a deal if I buy say 25 kits?

John,
The prices that I listed at the meeting were the discounted prices. SWMO members can still get those same prices until the 2009 MPG. Attendees of the 2009 MPG will be able to get them at this discounted price also.

I will send the price list to everyone on the SWMO email list so that those members who were not in attendance can get those same prices.

I was waiting for the MPG to post an ad in the classified forums to avoid problems with pricing differences. Maybe I need to go ahead and post the ad with a statement about price reductions for MPG attendees. What do you all think?

hughbie

JT......oh thanks for the warning......i only bought two.....i'll make them and see how they go at work.....i beat i'll be ordering more
i should find me some antler to put on those....don't ya think?
what do you put on top of yours?

Top Bottom