Who sells the Jr Gent 1 fountain pen kits...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Already mentioned but the baron is almost identical to the jr gent I...same tubes sizes, very very very close hardware components. What's wrong with the jr gent II? The major difference is the cap tube on the II has a larger diameter. Don't know about the price of the I vs the II.
But, the jr gent II is readily available from Craft Supplies and the baron, navigator, or tycoon are readily available from several vendors.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Timberbits sells them, but they're out of stock on the gold. I have not found any other sources. Thanks.

Tim

Timbo

Already mentioned but the baron is almost identical to the jr gent I...same tubes sizes, very very very close hardware components. What's wrong with the jr gent II? The major difference is the cap tube on the II has a larger diameter. Don't know about the price of the I vs the II.
But, the jr gent II is readily available from Craft Supplies and the baron, navigator, or tycoon are readily available from several vendors.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Timberbits sells them, but they're out of stock on the gold. I have not found any other sources. Thanks.

Tim

Nothing is wrong with the Baron or Jr Gent II. I hapen to have a good supply of Gent I rollerballs, many already put together, but a lot of kits in stock. I wanted to be able to swap out the front end section to convert it to a fountain pen. This would take care of the stock I already have on hand.

In the future if I can do the same with another kit, that would be great. Is that possible with Baron or Gent II?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Yes, you can swap the front section on the Jr. Gent II and the baron, but they do not interchange with each other.

The threading "feels like" it works, but the front section can get caught in the pen cap and it's a bear to get it out. DAMHIKT!!

Top Bottom