Who needs a boquet of flowers when you have these?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woodscavenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodscavenger

I have had a lot of fun in the shop lately with all kinds of new woods and styles.

Starting at the bottom:
buckeye, cross-cut bocote, mesquite, cross-cut cocobolo, desert ironwood, buckeye, cocobolo, cross-cut paduk, desert ironwood with koa CB.

43-51.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Nice group of pens Shane, you have been busy. To pick a favorite, I like the desert ironwood with koa band, that looks very simple, clean and classy [:)]

But I would still have to buy the wife flowers [:D] It allways cheap insurance to keep me on her good side. [:D]

Anthony

JimGo

Nice job Shane! I like the cocobolo and ironwood pens, but then I'm partial to those woods! I'm also jealous of your shop time! :)

woodscavenger

My shop time is after the kids are in bed, after finishing my hospital charts, and after taking care of honeydo's. Luckily I survive well on about 5.5 hours of sleep. Turn until you drop!

rtgleck

Great collection of pens there. Looks like your doing a great job of managing your time and getting some great looking pens made. (can I have some suggestions on the time managment, I have a 2nd due in Sept and I don't get any shop time as it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom