Who left the gate open

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

I want to know who forgot to lock the gate.
We where at a show last weekend down in Tn and look what snuck into our booth, Ken Ferrell
I really wish you folks would be more careful about leaving the dang gate open.

Attachments

• DSCN0011.jpg
    DSCN0011.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 308
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

Did he buy anything? Love the shirt. To Damn cold here to wear mine. Sunny California, yea, right. not yet, can't even get up to my Uncle's cabin to help open it, buried in snow. 7500ft. up in the Sierras, not that unusual. Most year we open it for Memorial Day weekend.

Last edited:

bitshird

I think someone must have mistaken him for Magnum P.I. with that shirt and let him through...
Hey do I look that sweet and cuddly??

That's too cool. It's great to put a face with a name. Thanks for the post.

Aloha...
but it sure is an ugly face, the ones in my avatar look better, Gary isn't not near as ugly in person.

Had to be a nice surprise!

I got to meet two of the nicest people I've met in quite a while. I learned a lot, from both Mr. and Mrs. Max. Margie's mosaics are phenomenal, Gary's work is OK for a country boy!!
(he even wears shoes)

Did he buy anything? Love the shirt. To Damn cold here to wear mine. Sunny California, yea, right. not yet, can't even get up to my Uncle's cabin to help open it, buried in snow. 7500ft. up in the Sierras, not that unusual. Most year we open it for Memorial Day weekend.

My Wife made me leave my credit and debit cards at home and gave me 10.00 for lunch and snacks, She knows there is a Woodcraft store not far from where I was going to meet Gary and Margie. And my daughter took every thing from poor Andrew just gave him a Mc Donalds gift certificate and 2.00

Top Bottom