Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
In order, 1) Baron, 2) FT American Double Twist, 3) Cigar, 4) modified Slimline (along the lines of the Russ-line). The Atlas is starting to pick up steam as pen/pencil set of choice.

Daniel

So far the Gent pens are leading the pack. I havn't offered the Statesman until lately but expect them to catch up. the Polaris is a fairly popular one also.

swm6500

Slimlines at this time, mostly modified and not the straight version. I also make more slimlines than anything else at this time. I have sold a few cigar pens and a few American Classic.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
For me the order seems to be Baron/Jr Gent, Cigar, Berea Perfect Fit Convertible and Berea Round Top Euro
I can't sell a slimline or streamline around here at all... Also tried the new Elegant American by Berea that takes a Parker refill.. not one sale.. too close in size to a Streamline I guess...

wayneis

Jr. Statesman/Gentleman/Baron or some combination of them would be first, Statesman would be second and third would be a toss up between the Perfect Fit Convertable and the El Grande. Other than a set that I made for my Son, I have every slimline that I have ever made. The closest thing to a slimline that I have sold would be the Olympia or Presidential when I do it in something geared for a lady.

Wayne

J. Fred Muggs

For me it's been Euros. I think it's because I made several, sold them made more of the same with different woods and it just kept going. I'm trying now to diversify more. Cigars have also sold well for me, as have slim lines. Everybody loves my Statesmens, but few want to pay the price. I think it's all got to do with the market you're in.

wood-of-1kind

MONT BLANC (EUROPEAN) IS MY BEST SELLER. ALTHOUGH I SHOULD MENTION THAT IF MY STYLE SELECTION WERE WIDER THEN THIS WOULD NOT BE THE CASE. MY SPECTRUM IS CURRENTLY ONLY TWO STYLES: SLIMLINE & MONTBLANC DUE TO (KIT)PRICING LIMITATIONS. WOULD LIKE TO GO TO ANOTHER PRICING LEVEL AND COMPETE WITH THE 'BIG BOYS' IF I COULD AFFORD THE CS-USA PENS SUCH AS JR. GENTLEMEN/STATESMAN PENS (TOO PRICEY FOR MY MARKET).

-PETER-[V]

Dario

Well...I am only starting with new kits and never sold any yet.

Right now I have lots of Barons and Jr Gents..as well a few Jr Statesman. Looking to buy/make some El Grande and Perfect fit soon...and maybe others that this survey will name as top sellers.

I used to make slimlines and Euros...and Euros sold more than SL here.

chigdon

The first would be baron/jr gents, then cigar (now going to the jr gents ballpoint/twist), then probably jr statesman or some type of fountain pen.

mick

Cigars sell the best for me. Followed by Barons and all the rest are about neck and neck. Funny thing was Connie always says I make too many Cigar pens, That I need to concentrate more on slimlines. After our first show I was almost ready to believe her. Sales from then til now have been a steady stream of all different pens. But at our last show I was vindicated!...Only sold four pens, but guess what? They were all Cigars! [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom