Which of the Styles of Color are you using? Choosen from the LH Bottom of page.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Which of the Styles of Color are you using? Choosen from the LH Bottom of page.

• Total voters
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I voted IAP Light as this is what I had been using since the new options were available. However, I am now using IAP Grey as recent vision problems spurred me to check which options was better.For me, the IAP Grey seems better.

Mr Vic

Didn't know it could be changed! For what it's worth the Default Style is the IAP Light. The other's for my eyes are blech!

Ed McDonnell

Wow! Thanks for posting this. I had no idea this feature existed. I was using light, but I just switched to IAP Gray because it is much easier for me to read.

Ed

darrin1200

I never new this option was even there. I use the default, because its the default. However, I checked the others out and think they would be great in dark or low light areas that you don't want to disturb anyone else. Such as on a long international flight, which I will be taking soon.

I think for my morning reads, I will be sticking to the default/light setting. I find it brighter and easier on the eyes.

RangeRat

I wasn't aware of the options either. After checking them out, I think I'm gonna go for the dark and blue.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I prefer the Gray version. There's enough contrast to make it easy to read and dark enough not to disturb my wife if I'm on my Kindle late at night.
I just noticed that we don't need to say what choice we've made as just clicking on an option shows who else has chosen that one too.
What I also like is that it is so easy and quick to change. No having to go into your profile and mess about in there.

Top Bottom